Great News! Vitruvian VR has been selected by INTEL as one of the Finalist for the INTEL Ultimate Coder Challenge VR competition, a special event co-sponsored by Intel and Microsoft for creating the ultimate commercial VR solution!
For this competition eight teams have been engaged from among many Intel® Software Innovators for the Ultimate Coder Challenge IV: VR . VitruvianVR Team has been selected for its proposed applications for commercial VR and the opportunity to compete for a $10,000 grand prize and get its project listed into the Microsoft Store.
For more information about the competition and for the Vitruvian VR Team and their weekly posts please visit:
- Who Will be the Next Ultimate Coder for Commercial VR?
- Week 1 – Unboxing: NUC, Wacom Intuos Pro, HP Mixed Reality
- Week 2 – Vitruvian VR Technical Presentation: The Automation
- Week 3 – Vitruvian VR Presentation: The IoT
- Week 4 – Vitruvian VR: The Developers – Unreal Engine and the virtual world
- Week 5 – Vitruvian VR: The Developers – The Prototyping
- Week 6 – Vitruvian VR – The integration with different software
- Week 7 – Vitruvian VR: The Developers – The IoT
- Week 8 – Vitruvian VR: an exciting 360° simulation experience!
Intel is co-sponsoring this Challenge event with Microsoft to support the next generation of developers as they build on each other’s experience to bring their own VR applications to life !